- Reading for Fun: What drama! What adventure! Oh, there is no pleasure equal to that of reading the miracle of the novel-to experience such joys and sorrows at the hands of a paperback is truly one of the great pleasures this life has to offer. If I could do nothing but read for the rest of my life, truly, I would be content.
- Reading for Class: I DON'T CARE ABOUT THESE WORDS!
During a math test
- Me: my answer = 23
- Answer choices: 17, 19, 26, 36.
- Me: well 26 is closer to 23, so that must be the answer.
- walks into chair
- me: sorry
- me: hey can you call someone for me
- parental unit: um no? you can do it yourself you're grown up.
- me: OH SWEET JESUS GOD NO. I CAN'T DO THIS I'M GOING TO COLLAPSE PLEASE OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU I JUST CAN'T DO THIS I'M GOING TO BREAK. THEY'LL THINK I'M WEIRD. THEY'LL JUDGE ME. THEY HATE ME I CAN'T DO THIS.
what’s your favorite season?